Monday, July 16, 2007

Whadya want first? The good news or the bad?

All right, so.

The bad news: My nose is broken and I look not too unlike Eric Stoltz in Mask.

The Good News...

I’M A NATIONAL CHAMP!!!!!

Mooohhahahahahha! Hehehehehhe!

I can't stop giggling.

Hahah.

Ooooooeeeeee.

There is so much awesome footage, so many intense emotional moments, it was an extraordinary weekend.

But you'll have to wait for the story, the video and the pictures.

I'm tired and have some relaxin' to do.

I’m in love with the world.

-Killa

3 comments:

[ looptron ] said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Nice one, Killa! :-)

Sebastien said...

MY goodness, that is hot.
pictures please.
I told Caroline, I needed to get a beat down --cause I have not in a while--
She suggested you...

Cinque Terre said...

WOW! Congratulations! k