Wednesday, August 1, 2007

It's the first of the month.

Which means it's time for Astrologyzone.

Life is even, which isn't how I like it even though I say I'm always striving for balance. I'm extreme, it is my natural state.


But today is regular.

Here's a link to Caroline's pics from the fight weekend.

And here are the 5 Points Lady fighters


The Killah Crew



Quoi d'autre?

Went to Sandy Hook for a weekend get away. It was luscious and wonderful. Naked beaches are the shiznit. You feel like a baby. I think it must be so strange for the life guards, cute high schoolers assigned to watch a mostly 55+ group of bronzed nudies doing deep knee bends and playing a very wobbly game of volleyball. I wonder what it's like to have to rescue a naked person..?

We were winning but now we're losing PHTRHD, which, frankly, I find baffling.

-Mils

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that girl with the cute white shorts!

tan said...

Love your "blue" shot.