Sunday, August 12, 2007

Obey the ebay

I have a bit of an obsessive nature.

Yes.

I had a phase on eBay a few years ago when I was collecting antique clothing for dress up parties. I amassed a lot of gorgeous clothes, now to complete the fantasy I just need the house on Mikonos and a Lion Witch and Wardrobe style armoire.

Right now I'm on it about Russell Woodard Sculptura furniture.

I've got a big ass roof deck and all the matchstick furniture I bought at Ikea has melted. Crap ass shit. Anyway, I need some robust stuff to weather the winter as well as my generally not so gentle ways.

I can’t quite remember how I happened upon this stuff, and considering how rare it is it's surprisingly affordable. I just scored 5 armchairs and a table, I'm in the process of getting 2 rockers and an ottoman, and then the Holy Grail pieces are the loungers, sofas and low tables.

Here's a sample. Isn’t it lovely?

Mils


No comments: