Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sunshower and Sunset



Sorry to be so lax about the posting the past few weeks...I've been looking for an apartment...MURDER!!!! and, most days have been interrupted by long ventures into bad neighborhoods only to be ripped off, dicked around, beat to the chase, and generally given the runaround. I have given my precious social security number to people you wouldn't want to shake hands with. I've ridden around in cars with prople you wouldn't want to pass on a street at night and, alas, nothing...until today. I don't even want to speak of it as, I can't and won't be sure the thing is mine until my name is on that lease and I am sitting in my lack of a kitchen eating a hardboiled egg! So, until I have time to think about anything other than this rat race, these images taken on my travels (and other's like them) will have to suffice...
With Love,
Kate

1 comment:

Meredith Kitz said...

Finding an apartment was like applying for jobs. Waiting with baited breath for a phone call of acceptance, and finding myself in tears when rejected. Finally, an irishman from county Cork (who I can't always understand) took pity on my soul. My wallet was raped, but at least we have a window in our kitchen. (ps. sending a video to you soon!)