Friday, December 21, 2007

Munchkins and fatty bums

I have two munchkins living with me, AKA nephews. They remind me so much of Aziz (my bro) and I.

I have all these old family pictures on my fridge. One is of Aziz in full baseball gear, he's about 9, and I'm next to him, 2 years old, butt naked, except for a catcher's helmet. Gabriel, (Beebs, for short) Aziz's eldest son can't stop giggling at the picture, "daddy, you're so funny". But I'm not as funny cuz Beebs is used to chubby naked babies, since Aidan, Aziz's youngest is ALWAYS naked. His wee little bum, all milky and wobbley, hanging out as he climbs all over everyone giving sloppy little kisses. Why is it the youngest ones are always fat naked weirdos?

Anyway, I'm tired, babies are jet lagged and yelling at 6 in the morning, but it's fun having them here, they're at cool ages. Beebs is 5 but acts like a mini teen, shy and grumpy, but with cute lovey dovey moments too. Aidan is known as the bruiser (also like me) he punches and throws stuff, but then smile and cuddles apologetically when his antics go a bit too far.

Ah, the holidays.

When Beebs was first speaking he thought everything revolved around him -in a cute way- and would call Christmas: Beebsmas. We even had a Beebsmas tree. So cute.

Alright, I should get out of the office.

Happy times everybody, spread the love.



Camilla

1 comment:

Ziesdov61 said...

That's lovely. I'm off to Liverpool tomorrow night to see my soon-to-be niece-in-law, who is five months old (and the rest of my S.O.'s family). I love being with family, and am glad you are enjoying yours, too. Happy holidays!