Monday, February 18, 2008

24 questions

Question One:

Is it just me or is everyone more alienated than usual?

Question Two:

When we’re virtually talking to one another, are we really speaking?

Question Three:

Isn’t being vague as useless as being quiet?

Question Four:

If life is finite and love infinite, which is more important?

Question Five:

Are you afraid, or are you too scared to ask?

Question Six:

If in Vino Veritas, then who are you when you’re sober?

Question Seven:

If it feels so good being alone, then why are you together? Or, if it feels so good being alone, why are you lonely…you decide?

Question Eight:

If we’re all connected, why does everyone keep cutting the cord?

Question Nine:

If you’re not really trying your best are you really a failure when it doesn’t work out?

Question Ten:

If you don’t believe, does that mean you’re not faithful?

Question Eleven:

If you reinvent yourself, do you owe licensing fees to someone, or do you still get to be an original?

Question Twelve:

What difference does it make if I believe in you, if you don’t believe in yourself?

Question Thirteen:

If this is all there is, should we just stop now or give it everything we have until there’s nothing left?

Question Fourteen:

If you have a very serious Facebook picture of yourself, do you mind if I laugh at you?

Question Fifteen:
When is enough, enough? Or let me put it this way: When should I say When?

Question Sixteen:

Are these two clichés not incompatible?
History repeats itself.
Ignorance is bliss.

Question Seventeen:

If I think sex is transcendental and you think its biology, are we really doing it?

Question Eighteen:

Is there enough room in the world for me to do things my way and for you to do things your way?

I mean, really? Is there?

Question Twenty:

I don’t know you, but you’re okay by me. Is that weird?

Question Twenty-One:

I don’t know you, but I think I hate your guts. Is that okay?

Question Twenty-Two:

I think the fact that I have faith in something could spell the end of me, I know I’m not illiterate, so what went wrong?

Question Twenty-Three:

If talking inspires me, and communicating makes me feel alive, why do I feel so censored?

Question Twenty-Four:

No comments: