Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Tyra, can you hear me now?

Kate’s apparently gone mute. But then again, secretly, I’m verbose, and once past the icy exterior, very chatty. So, bear with me, I know it seems like Camilla ALONE in Blogland, but Kate’ll come out soon, she needs coaxing.

We’re shooting BABES! This time it isn’t a job requirement they strip. Which may disappoint some of you, but after Nerve and some unmentionable EX-clients, I’m a bit tired of the insatiable gorge-fest in naked voyeurism. Don’t get me wrong, I am mesmerized by a sublime pair of tits, or a muscled beauty boy, but always having to photo with the intention of giving someone damp panties, gets old –when it’s the REAL thing, I could do it forever, when it’s simulated sexy stuff, wah wah, I’m bored.


Anyway, more importantly, the NEW babes -we’re shooting for Fusion Model Management. So we get to see their new girls and boys and help them build their portfolios.

Kate and I want to be guest ANYTHING on America’s Next Top Model. And this feels like good practice. We get to “teach” these youngn’s (ummmm yes yes) how to be models. It’s fun, in a girlie, Tyra Banks OTT kind of way.

Anyway. Stand by for a steady influx of babes like this:


Bisou and slaps,

Milla

No comments: