Thursday, May 10, 2007

What'd you say? I said live it up!

Okay, I must say, days like yesterday, I have to talk about. I'm such a moody baby that when a day like that comes along, I want to shout about it. It was BEAUTIFUL. I got to work from home, which meant sitting on my roof, nekkid, with the laptop, doing bids for jobs that will pay me good money to do good work. I get to iron out details on my cell with my business partner, who is also my best friend. I get to eat fresh pineapple and listen to excellent music, write stories on my break, take pictures because I feel like it, and think. Days like that make me understand, make me bristle with electricity.

In other thoughts:

Sometimes I wonder if I actually speak English, or if I'm really just speaking Millaese and it happens to use the same words but means absolutely nothing to English speakers. It's like the way French and English have the same alphabet -that's me, same alphabet, different language. Therefore please take my million sorrys if you no get me what I say.

Well.

Tonight Caroline and I are going to see Air and TV on the Radio, then an after party where the Junior Boys (who love Rush too!) are DJing. She wants to meet at 7, this looks like it's going to be a long night -I think she's more hard core than I am, but I’m excited.

Here's an adorable, dorky guy, doing classic stop animation to one of my new replay-everday songs.

Enjoy:



Milla