Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I hate Paris



No, the title has nothing to do with the Hilton girl; I couldn’t care less about her antics.

It’s a classic quotable from the model in these pics. She’s one of the most powerful moving models we’ve ever worked with. She had to move back to Paris for visa reasons. She called us when she was there, and we said, “Cool, you’re in Paris, that’s great”. To which she responded in a heavy lisp-y wispy French accent, “No, eet’s not great, eet’s tewible, I het Pawis”.

I think we’re going to have to make T-shirts with that on it.

Anyway, she’s coming back to the US, which makes us happy.

Saw Jaslene at the Union Square station this morning, she looked yucky skinny and greasy, what’s up with that, she’s America’s Next Top Model?

I’m tired; I have to get up at 5:30 to go to the Cooper Hewitt. I should probably go to bed right about now.

Na-night.

Milla



1 comment:

Unknown said...

aren't models supposed to look "Real" when they're not doing their model thang? She sure is skinny though!