Friday, June 1, 2007

Loony con't





We have a shoot today with Mr Levi Okunov for Radar Magazine.

There's all kind of hoopla about him.

He's very sweet on the phone -we're excited to meet him.

We had to do a superficial clean up of the studio, it's been quite the pig sty in here. Everything's been crammed into the equipment cabinet and covered with a big curtain, if anyone touches it the whole thing is gonna collapse. Ho hum.

Tonight my friend Deb is fighting her second bout at Mayhem on Mulberry, she's going to rock it, I just know it.

Then it's off to Williamsburg to the fundraiser for the Humble Arts Foundation at Gitana Rosa Gallery. I'm excited for that too.

Feels like Kate and I haven't stopped going for weeks. No stopping in sight. I think I like it like that.

Kiss me

Milla

No comments: