Monday, July 30, 2007

Sleep don't visit...


I've been quiet lately. Here, there and everywhere. Here is an image I took right before I saw the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. As the plane took off, we curled through the most extraordinary cloud formations. Indescribable beauty. I scrambled for my camera but, just as I brought the camera to the window, the battery died...and I cried and cried. I couldn't show anyone. It felt like dying and I cried more.


This one I took at lunch with Milla. I am blessed (or cursed) with a camera that makes a picture of exactly how things look. Every time.

TTFN,

Kate

2 comments:

wtl3 said...

Kate,
Love the photo of the table at lunch. Great light.... What is the camera that makes things look exactly as they look?

Bill

by the way, miss you guys over at nerve.

Unknown said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely: just like you.