Thursday, September 6, 2007

ID MAGAZINE and other stories



Cripes.

Working a TON.

Still at the bleedin' office. It's good to be busy, certainly, but I get mad when I can't go hit the bag around everyday. Breath, Milla, breath.

This is funny.

I NEED to put up the Todd Thomas video, but I just don't have time. I'm sorry, I'm sure you all really care anyway.

So, we shot the cover of this month's ID. But here's the downer, only subscribers get our cover. Newsstands have some other picture. This was disappointing, even though the editor said it was way more important to be on the subscriber issue. Felt like being let down gently.

Whatever, we shot the cover of ID, and that is COOL, to me! AND it was of a really lovely DUO. Husband and wife team, Doshi Levien. The pic is awesome, a bird's eye view of them reclining on the beautiful hand embroidered ottomans they make. We shot them at the Cooper Hewitt, where they were featured artists. That place is BEOOTIFUL.

So, we had done light tests, equipment check, had our trusty intern with us to help schlep and light, and what happens? The freaking light kits blows out. We go from a very complicated light scheme with 4 heads, to only having ONE functioning light. We made it work though, cuz there's no option not to. Thasssrright!

Can I just tell you, I didn't stop believing, and it was the right thing to do!

LOVE

Camilla




No comments: