Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hollow leg.

Oh my garsh. An egg salad sandwich has never tasted so good. I am so hung over. Worst in ages. Blimey.

Last night was just so good. The video was a huge hit, but I’m too busy to upload it for you today.

Here are pictures in amongst quotables:







Extremely hot girl:
I don’t know what’s wrong with me, Camilla, I keep dating assholes.

Camilla:
I’m an asshole…




You suck –in the bad way.







I think we should start a kosher meat farm




C: Are we out of control?
K: No. Yes, but it’s cute.
C: It’s not going to be cute when we’re old and ugly.





Rub your dirty on me.








I dreamed I put my hand up your nose, to take out a ball that was stuck up there, and then stuck the ball in my nose.




Just because you have a shaved head doesn’t mean you HAVE to act like a Nazi.



Mike Jones!

Wuv,

K+C

No comments: