Thursday, December 13, 2007

Well,

It's a jolly day in the studio.

Got two deliveries!

One: the I.D. cover we did with Doshi Levien. It looks brill.

Two: The beauty story we did for MissBehave. It also looks brill. You can pick it up on newsstands now, it has Lydia Hearst on the cover, resplendent in Pink.

Last Sunday was the AIGA Holiday Party. It was SO much fun, lots of dancing, and there was an auction, which I can't resist, and I was lucky enough to win a custom piece by Marian Bantjes. I get to have her work her calligraphic magic on 2 words of my choosing, I haven't settled on anything yet, but I'm thinking Temet Nosce, but Blow Job comes in a close second.

We're just wrapping the Print Mag job, which looks RAD.

We're shooting all weekend, a project we're calling Fantasy Faces.

So much going on, I'm just about ready to burn out.

Bisou,

Mils

No comments: