Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Dance party yea!



Kate and I went to the secret dumpling spot which apparently is not so freaking secret anymore because they just refurbished all fancy like and it was jam-packed last night.

For 8 dollars two can eat like gluttonous kings, but there is a catch!

....the burps. Yup, afterwards you emit the most rank and cabbage-y burps ever. Irrepressible, and totally antisocial which is why it was unfortunate planning on our part since right afterward we went over to Fontana's for the Bust mag party.

There were complimentary absinthe cocktails, which I wasn't allowed to have, cuz it make me crazy, and then a most thrilling show by Heloise. The beautiful people were out in full effect and I'm happy to say it seems like it's finally cool to have fun again, because unlike some music shows I've been to in recent years, people were actually getting goofy and dancing!

Watch the magical stylings of H and the S F:

Smoooch.

Mils

No comments: