Monday, February 4, 2008

Turn to the left...



It's fashion week and that means hermit Kate and hermit Camilla are going to get out of the studio a bit!

Last night was Uluru NYC's DEBUT runway show. It was SO fab, so beautiful, so on point. I know it's been a mountain of work and stress for Caroline, Gaby and Joy, but it came off so smoothly, I hope they all feel very proud and satisfied.



So then Kate and I stumbled over to The Box, for the Iqons party. Lovely little hot hors d'oeurves and stoopid expensive Manhattans. We saw the handsome but grumpy Dominic from Make Me A Super Model. Which is funny, because I was just recently talking about how that was THE most boring show I've seen in a while. Painfully empty stuff.



No big surprise there.

Tonight there are a couple more do's - the Bust Party where Heloise will be performing, so that'll be extra fun and Toast's. Then I'm off to Texass. And I think it's really going to be sunny and warm!!!

Milla

Warning: Video with awful sound

1 comment:

Caroline Skelton Priebe said...

1) i'm flattered by your comments, thanks. your opinion matters.
2) funny. "make me a supermodel" called two days before the show and wanted to put their "models" in the uluru casting. the thing is, is that the casting would be fake because i would have to use the girls regardless. that was only one of the reasons i said no but in all honesty turning down tyrese was TOUGH on a single girl :)