Thursday, May 3, 2007

LOOK at me! DON'T look at me!



Sarah McColl (above), one of my oldest youngest friends and ultra talented front-person and co-founder of Pink of Perfection, has diversified her broadasting talents to Conde Nast's new vlog venture Elastic Waist.

She and Sebastian, her equally talented fiance and P.O.P. visual/tech man, came to Kate and Camilla Studio a couple weeks ago to ask us how to help people look better in pictures.

After garbling a lot, talking over one another, and a few stilted car show model hand gesture moments, we managed to get a few gems out.

It's all in the editing.

Really.

Follow this link to watch the vid!

Enjoy!

K+C

1 comment:

FierceGirl said...

I'm glad you guys are striking out on your own. Blog-wise I mean. Hopefully it will give you more freedom.