Friday, June 8, 2007

Watching me. Watching you. Aahaaaaaaaaa

This morning, on the train, I watched the woman across from me. She was in her 40’s, Latina, she smelled fresh, her hair was done, her face was made, her clothes were matched and she looked good. She wore gold bracelets and a gold watch, trinkets around her neck. She might have looked like any other woman on her way to work, dozing as she rode the same old train, like any other morning. But as I watched her I saw that smirk, I saw that even though her eyes were shut, they weren’t resting. She was doing that thing we’ve all done. Replaying the previous night. She was fast-forwarding, rewinding, pausing and slow motioning the scenes from what clearly had been a very very pleasing night. A smirk worthy night.

It was sweet.

Nuff said.

We saw Bug, I recommend it, it was weird.
I saw
Shortbus, I kind of recommend it, it was also weird.
I saw
Who the #)%*&#)&$% is Jackson Pollock?, I recommend it, it was fantastic.
I saw
All That Jazz, I don’t recommend it, it was weird.
I saw
Notes On A Scandal, I highly recommend it, it was flipping high melodrama.
What can I say, I’m making use of my T.V.!

Watch the antics of our shoot.



Bon weekend.

Camilla

No comments: